SANFL Juniors Team Manager Vest
SANFL Juniors Team Manager Vest (Orange) available in Unisex: S-5XL
Responsibilities of a Team Manager:
• To ensure the efficient & smooth running of the team.
• To handle any administrative duties of the team via Footyweb and at the ground.
• Ensure that players are in correct uniforms and that jumper numbers are on team sheets before being handed to umpires and the opposition team manager.
• Provide water for Field Umpires at each break and act as the point of contact for any communication with Field Umpires should the need arise.
• To work together with Club Officials, Coaches & parents to ensure that the Rules of the SANFL Juniors, Codes of Behaviour, and Club Policies are being adhered to & properly observed at all times.